Take a walk through the High Line, a 1.45-mile long elevated park built on a historic freight line. Explore The Vessel, a public arts work made of 154 flights of stairs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Check out the Chelsea Market and see the world-class grocers and restaurants
- Walk the High Line and experience a unique perspective above the city steets
- Climb to the top of the Vessel in the Hudson Yards
- Guided tour of the Meat Packing District, Chelsea Markets, the Highline and the Vessel.
- Entrance to the Vessel
- Admission ticket to the Empire State Building (if option selected).
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Apple Store West Meet at the entrance at the corner of 14th streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour.
- This tour begins and ends near public transportation.