Go behind the scenes and experience the magic of Disney on Broadway at New York’s New Amsterdam Theatre. Learn the history of the building as you discover what goes into making shows such as “Aladdin,” “Mary Poppins” and “The Lion King.”
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
George M. Cohan statue at West 46th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue towards the end of the block, (not the statue in front of the red stairs).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, the voucher is not redeemable at the New Amsterdam Theater ticket desk.
- This tour is offered in English only.