Explore Ellis Island with fast-track ferry tickets that give you priority access. Take a 30-minute orientation tour at Battery Park, then enjoy a self-guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island museum, with audio commentary in 9 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the famous immigration museum on Ellis Island
- Benefit from fast-track ferry tickets that give you priority access
- Enjoy a 30-minute orientation tour with an English-speaking guide
- Listen to audio commentary in 9 languages at the museum and the Statue of Liberty
- Entry to the Ellis Island Immagration Museum
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty
- Fast-track round trip ferry tickets
- 30-minute orientation tour
- English-speaking guide
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. Look for your guide, who will be wearing a yellow uniform, on the plaza outside Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, with the 1:45 PM tour you must immediately go to Ellis Island upon arriving at Liberty Island, or you will not have time to go to both locations.
- If you wish to go straight to Ellis Island, you will need to go to Liberty Island first and take the Ellis Island ferry from there.
- Mandatory airport grade security screening is conducted prior to boarding the ferry.
- Audio guides are available in 9 languages (Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish).