Savor the flavors of Italy American style on a 2-hour food tour of Manhattan’s most colorful neighborhood. Sample pizzas, prosciutto, and cheeses in Little Italy, and learn the history and culture of the neighborhood at family run bakeries and dairies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of La Bella Ferrara.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and loose pants
- If the tour does not have 20 participants, your activity may be canceled. If this is the case, you will receive a refund or the option to book another date
- Tour operates rain or shine