Cruise on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty on liberty Island and to Ellis Island on this guided tour in NYC. Step into history at the Statue of Liberty Museum and National Museum of Immigration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet on the plaza outside Starbucks. There are several in the area so be sure it is the one listed here. Please do not enter Battery Park. Proceed directly to the meeting location above where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets. If you are having difficulty finding the meeting location on the morning of the tour please call for assistance as soon as possible. Directions to the departure location: There are several options via the NYC Subway. Option A: Take the #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. Option B: Take The R train to Whitehall Street. Option C: Take the #1 train to South Ferry (last stop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions unless ferry service is suspended or canceled due to dangerous conditions
- Please check the weather and dress accordingly
- If the tour is canceled due to weather conditions, customers will have the chance to re-book, pending availability, or receive a full refund