Discover the lifeblood of the big apple in this walking tour of Wall Street and the financial district in New York. Listen to the history of this neighborhood, from the days of the American Revolution to tragedy of September 11th.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at 61 State St, New York, NY 10004. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. Have questions? Visit Action Tour Guide’s Help page: https://actiontourguide.com/faq/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Buy one tour per couple. Use car speakers (driving tour) or share headphones (walking tour).
- The app offers a professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Go at your own pace: Stop, start, pause, re-do… whatever you like, whenever you like it.
- It auto-starts based on you reaching the starting point..
- All stories play based on your location
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.