Relax to the smooth beat and rhythm of jazz as you sail around New York harbor aboard the Tall Ship, Clipper City. Sip a drink or two as you admire the cities iconic skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Swing the night away with some of America's best Jazz musicians
- Spectacular views of New York's skyline and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy the sailing experience of a lifetime aboard New York's only tall ship!
- Two hour sightseeing cruise
- Live jazz music
- Professional captain and crew
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Clipper City is located at Slip 1 at the south end of Battery Park in Lower Manhattan, just west of the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and stop by Local partner's ticket booth located on Battery Park Slip 2 to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. You must have your boarding pass with you in order to board the Clipper City.