Visit the city's most exciting, scenic attractions with your native NY tour guide and photographer. In addition to an amazing comprehensive private tour of the Big Apple, we provide plenty of local tips to make your stay here more enjoyable.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Be captured in your own photos with NYC landmarks such as the Brooklyn Bridge & Times Square as the backdrop
- Receive professional photo gallery as a ZipFile containing all the images from the tour
- Get insights on places to dine, shop, buy theater tickets and ideas for the rest of your visit
- Private 2-hour tour
- Professional photographer-guide
- Photo gallery & ZipFile containing all the images, from the tour (via email)
- Transportation - You will take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.50 USD - 10 USD per person.
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting Location: The New Victory Theater. 209 West 42nd street. Between 7th & 8th Avenues. The theater has steps on two sides. Meet outside the entrance of the box office of the New Victory theater, directly across the street from Aladdin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.50 USD - 10 USD per person.
- It is important to be punctual. All guests should also wear very comfortable walking shoes and have minimal, if any, bags. At most, maybe a purse but please, no shopping bags.
- Refunds are given only in the event of inclement weather when the local tour provider is unable to reschedule.