Enjoy stunning views of New York City on a private 30 or 45-minute helicopter flight. Treat your date to a perfect day out as you soar above the "Big Apple" and see all the major sights from the air. Choose from a day time, sunset or evening flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Ross Aviation West, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. Meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to airport. The average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if option selected).
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (1000 lbs or 453 kg in AS350). Please contact the local partner for more information.
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.