Pull off the ideal proposal during a romantic helicopter tour for 2 over New York City. Plan the details with your own photographer and pop the question wherever you choose. Land at an illuminated “Marry Me" sign for a night to remember.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel anywhere in Manhattan by private car
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Embark on a private sunset or night helicopter tour over New York City
- Enjoy privacy and comfort in a helicopter with just the two of you (and the pilot)
- Get engaged while flying over the iconic New York City skyline
- Complete your surprise proposal with “Marry Me” sign at the end of the tour
- Private helicopter tour in Robinson R44 helicopter
- Champagne toast (for ages 21 and older)
- Professional engagement photographer
- Illuminated “Marry Me” sign
- Bouquet of roses
- Roundtrip transfer from Manhattan to Westchester Airport
- Airport fee ($25/person. To be paid directly to operator)
- People over 250 lbs (113 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Flights depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC.
- This tour flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions.
- Helicopter type used for couple's private tours: Robinson R44.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg in R44 helicopter). Please contact local partner for more information.
- Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6'3" (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Flights must be confirmed with the local operator