Take a tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with an expert guide. Benefit from access to the Reserve Line at the ferry, and see magnificent views of the New York skyline as you travel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at the front entrance of Castle Clinton by the steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Walking frames
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- A complimentary audio guide will be available at Liberty and Ellis Islands (offered in Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish).
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security prior to boarding the ferry.
- All prohibited items will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police.
- Only water in a clear container or bottle is allowed through security.