Experience the history, food, and architecture of the Lower East Side neighborhood, a historical area of New York City. On a 2.5-hour walking and tasting tour, you will find out about the district's rich immigrant past and ever-evolving present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Walk through NYC's historical Lower East Side neighborhood
- Taste great street food that used to be the everyday fare of immigrants
- Learn about the past and present through the eyes of the people who have lived in the Lower East Side
- Food tastings and a hot fresh bagel at the beginning of each tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Yonah Schimmel's Knish Bakery 137 E Houston St Manhattan, NY 10002Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This will be a walking tour so comfortable shoes are a must.