Take to the streets in a 2-hour walking tour of Harlem that is great for all ages, hip-hop enthusiasts, those interested in NYC culture, and return visitors to the city. Visit the Graffiti Hall of Fame, the Museum of the City of New York, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- See a multi-media presentation highlighting the evolution of the city at the Museum of the City of New York
- Stroll through the Mecca of Harlem: Seventh Avenue, otherwise knows as Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard
- Visit the Graffiti Hall of Fame
- Guided tour
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1220 Fifth Avenue (Entrance to the Museum of the City of New York).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Between the months of January and March there may be changes made to the tour as a result of inclement weather