Travel to Niagara-on-the-Lake from Niagara Falls, Canada aboard a small-group shuttle. Benefit from a convenient and hassle-free way to visit Niagara-on-the-Lake with 4-hours free time to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Transfer time is 30-minutes each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only available from Niagara Falls, Canada
- If you are planning to dine in Niagara-on-the-Lake, make advance reservations to avoid long wait times
- The legal drinking age in Canada is 19 years; if you intend to visit the wineries in the area, bring a photo ID