Get wet or stay dry as you speed through the Class 5 rapids of the Niagara River! This jet-boat tour promises a chance to discover beautiful scenery while enjoying the exciting rapids of the Niagara River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Guests need to have a minimum height of 112 cm (44 inches) for the Wet Jet and 102 cm (40 inches) for the Jet Dome
- Footwear is available for purchase
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Passengers younger than 16 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
- Only hats, glasses, and water-proof cameras should be brought on the Wet Jet tour
- Cameras and small bags are permitted on the Jet Dome tour
- Backless footwear (ie. flip flops) is not recommended
- This tour takes place on the lower Niagara River and does not go up to the Falls