Enjoy a custom tour through the heartland of the French Riviera, accompanied by a private skipper and guide. Soak up the evening aboard a silent, odorless, and elegant 100% solar-powered boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
When arriving at the marina's roundabout, turn right, pass the JCS Yachting shops, until you find a pier with a bench shaped like a whale’s tail under a fig tree, adjacent to the fisherman’s stall. If traveling from Nice city center: • By train (€2.30) + 6 minutes walk; • By bus (€1.20) via bus lines #100 or #15 + 5 minutes walk; • By car: 25 minutes duration (without traffic jams) Time stamped parking is available in front of the boat, and paid parking at the east end.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In order to protect the cork deck, you may be asked to remove your shoes
- The tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation, the local partner updates the planning every day