Join a tour to Monaco and discover the hidden corners of this place that not everyone gets to see. You will dine on local cuisine, explore the state's culture and view Monte-Carlo from atop a mountain on this diverse tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Nice Ville Railway Station next to Paul Bakery. Look out for the red umbrella and red tee-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Following the tour, your guide will give you tips on what else you can see in Monaco
- This tour has no age limit, although the walking tour may last for upwards of 4 hours (please keep this in mind regarding your children)
- In case you want to visit the Monte Carlo Casino after your tour, you need to bring your passport (smart-casual wear is also required to go to the casino)