Live the history of the capital of the French Riviera on a walking tour in the medieval old town known as Vieux-Nice. Learn about the city’s history from its Greek origins through the days of Italian governors. Taste some local delicacies during the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 100 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- You can dress however you like, although some churches may refuse entry if you're wearing sandals or a baseball cap