Kayak in the crystal clear waters to the east of Cape Greko on this private guided tour. Explore the rocky coastline, visit highlights like Konnos beach, and see the Kamara tou Koraka natural arch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From an agreed location from the free part of Nicosia to Larnaca, Oroklini and Pyla beach, Agia Napa and Protaras
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that while we do provide things like a dry bag, travellers should be clear that they would probably get wet and they should not bring along things that would be damaged by salt water.
- The kayaks are light, only 18 kilograms each and can go relatively fast, depending also on the weight on them. There is some storage place on them. At the same time, people should keep in mind that increasing the weight on the sea kayaking, increases the work they would need to do to move the kayak forward.
- If the customers agree, in case of forecasted choppy sea, instead we kayak along Agia Napa Sea Caves (if the weather is expected to be bad everywhere, we cancel the trip).
- A maximum of two travellers kayaking at any time (if there are three or four people in the group, we would need to make arrangements with regards sharing the time on kayaks).