Explore Vietnam on this guided day trip from Hanoi. Go on a village cycling tour, explore valleys, take a bamboo boat trip, visit Hoa Lu, the Thai Vi Temple, and enjoy a cooking class with lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Shuttle bus will pick-up all traveler around Hanoi Old Quarter All accommodation located in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address. Your guide will meet you at your central Hanoi accommodation 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh
- Please note, wearing shorts into the temple is not allowed