Stroll along the Mediterranean Sea on the Promenade des Anglais and admire the sweeping views of the Alps and St. Tropez from the top of Castle Hill. Explore Nice’s Old Town and stop at its famous flower market. Visit the museums in upscale Cimiez, too!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at centrally-located hotels in Villefranche.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at the time of booking.
- Baby seats are required for infants. Please request when making your booking.
- You can be picked up and dropped off at your hotel, whether it's in Cannes or Nice.