Explore the Taj Mahal on a convenient day trip from New Delhi. Join a group of like-minded travelers as you visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from any area within New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad. Exact pickup time will be communicated after the booking, based on your location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The exact meeting point is outside Haldiram's near Akshardham. This place is easily accessible by taxi or Delhi Metro (Akshardham stop on the Blue Line). A company representative will be waiting at the spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour, guests from other bookings may join in on the day
- Vehicle size depends on the number of guests on the day, the tour operates even if there is one guest
- The guide will greet you at Agra, a company representative will be there to assist you at the meeting point
- This tour only visits Taj Mahal in Agra, other monuments such as Agra Fort are not covered
- This tour does not operate on Fridays as the Taj Mahal is closed to visitors
- Entrance fee for children aged 15 years and below is free, however transport charges apply
- Guests can make their way to the meeting point, or choose a hotel pickup and drop-off to the meeting point
- Set off at 7:00 AM towards Agra and enjoy a relaxing 3.5-hour drive