Escape the crowds and try one of the world’s fastest and most popular new sports, Stand Up Paddle! The hidden flat water lagoons are ideal for learning or for cruising the shallows and viewing the local wildlife at the spectacular Double Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
There is a tour bus pick up location in front of The J Theatre Noosa (60 Noosa Dr). This is where we pick you up from at the departure time. Please be ready at the pick up location 10 minutes prior to the departure time. There is all day free parking at The J Theatre Noosa. IMPORTANT: If you want to change the pick up location on your booking to the Noosa Heads Bus Station or 12 Robert St, Noosaville you MUST contact us directly at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the tour's departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be over the age of 7 years and accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all guests.
- Children aged 4-7 years are permitted on the tour if it is deemed suitable (a child/infant safety seat will be required).
- Prior to departure, the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing participant declaration.
- Participants must not engage in an activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the likelihood of their being injured unless the staff has been made aware of the condition and have authorized and agreed for the guest to participate.
- Participants must be able to swim competently.
- Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance, to be informed of any time change due to weather or beach conditions.
- Departure times vary daily due to the changing tides.