Explore Casa São Roque, an art center with exhibitions of contemporary art and other events. It's a remarkable example of Porto-style architecture and decoration, with stucco, wooden finishing, and a glass winter garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
R. São Roque da Lameira 2092. Metro Stop: Estádio do Dragão. Bus Stop: Fonte Velha. Can be reached by buses 700, 800, 801, 70, 55, 69, and 27.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Casa São Roque is open to the public from 1:30 PM to 7:00 PM from October to March and from 1:30 PM to 8:00 PM from April to September.
- Casa São Roque is closed every Tuesday, December 25th, January 1st, and May 1st.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Flash is not permitted when photographing the works.
- Tripods, monopods, or any other camera stabilizing equipment are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the art center (guide dogs are accepted).
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the art center.