Enjoy a fantastic drive along this scenic coastline. The Amalfi Coast is one of the best examples of Mediterranean beauty and culture. Visit its elegant towns and charming villages, and enjoy the unique experience that only southern Italy can give you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in in Naples city center. If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop-off points will be outside The Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from the train station.
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline as you ride through charming Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Spoil yourself and enjoy the beauty of southern Italy's scenic drive
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Mediterranean
- Visit the villages and shops
- Round-trip transportation
- Multi-language assistant on board
- 30-minute boat trip in Amalfi (depending on option selected)
- Bottle of water
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the starting time for the tour is 8 AM / 8:30 AM and pickup is provided around 30-40 minutes before; please contact the supplier to set your pickup time and meeting point
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- If there is a delay of more than 10 minutes from your pickup time, please contact the local supplier directly on the phone number listed below.
- You must notify the tour company of any changes or cancellation of any booking at least 24 hours prior to the start of the activity.