Scuba dive in Las Caletas, and thanks to the amazing visibility discover a wide variety of marine life. Feel the peace of the calm waters, as gentle currents let you focus on the beautiful reefs and shipwrecks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Vallarta Adventures Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with ear problems are restricted from diving
- Good mental and physical conditions are required for diving
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to participate