Depart from shore just before sunset and take a fascinating twilight dive led by a PADI Divemaster through 2 locations. See which creatures appear when the lights go out and experience a whole new perspective on Honolulu’s favorite dive sites at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the harbor, front row, slip 8, and look for the large picture of the turtle. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your activity start time. There is parking at Kewalo Basin for $1 an hour or Ala Moana Beach Park for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- You must be a certified diver and be able to present proof of your certification at the boat
- You must be able to swim and be in good health
- You must not fly within 24 hours after diving
- You will recieve a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking