Leave behind the fast-paced environment of Waikiki and experience the best of Oahu. Journey to the world famous North Shore and enjoy a local-style lunch and ice cream at Dole Pineapple Plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at selected Waikiki Hotels
- See the famous beaches of the North Shore along with sightseeing of the island's East End
- Cruise down the H3 Scenic Highway to the beautiful North Oahu
- Take a pitstop at a local favourite restaurants for some ono grindz (good food
- Explore the island through a combination of sightseeing, hiking/bushwalking, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and swimming
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Waikiki hotels
- Local tour guide
- Visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Waimea Falls Park General Admission (optional)
- Paddle Board or Kayaking activity
- Dole Ice Cream
- Gratuities / Tips (optional)
- Children under 5 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, entrance to Hanauma Bay is not possible. Instead of snorkeling, you’ll enjoy sightseeing along the north and north-eastern shores of Oahu.
- You must sign a liability waiver before participating in the activities.
- Routes subject to change due to weather conditions and roadblocks.
- When there is an accident or heavy traffic on H3 Highway, an alternate route will be taken to ensure you have the most time to enjoy the island.
- The Dole Plantation is closed on Wednesdays for cleaning. This attraction will be substituted by either Sugar Mill or Haleiwa Store Lots on this day.