Snorkeling, sailing, and dolphin-watching in Waikiki make this half-day trip unforgettable. Lunch, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, and 2 bar tickets make it somehow even better.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Departs: Kewalo Basin Harbor 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Near the Corner of Ward Avenue and Ala Moana blvd - (Slip F28) at the sailing vessel Honu Lani a 65-foot sailing catamaran 80-passenger capacity along the front row of slips. Ample Meter Parking (one dollar per hour)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Please bring towels and sunscreen.
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask. Sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 7/1/21.