Enjoy an eco-friendly 2-hour boat cruise off the west coast of Oahu and reconnect with nature as you look for the humpback whales that migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii in the winter months.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Highway, Waianae.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The vessel used is a spacious catamaran every day except Mondays and Wednesdays. On Mondays and Wednesdays you will travel by mono-hull powerboat
- Sightings cannot be guaranteed, but in the event that no whales are spotted you will be offered another cruise for free. No refunds are given