Explore spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane. Take a tram ride up to the castle from the city’s Lesser Town, and learn about more than 10 centuries of the Czech capital’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Czech, Spanish
What customers loved
"I loved learning so much about the history of the Czech people. and I loved the food, I cannot lie."
"Lots of Q&A and very small group"
"St Vitus Cathedral .,.everything was great"
- Explore majestic Prague Castle and visit its most important sites
- Take a tram ride to the Castle from the Lesser Town Square
- Hear stories about the city from the 9th to the 20th century
- Tour guide
- Tram ticket
- Admission tickets for St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Křižovnické náměstí, in front of the statue of Charles IV, Praha 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶