Discover how the master leatherworker manages to combine tradition and innovation at a workshop on the Sardinian hills, in Oliena. Witness the making of Cambales and Tascheddas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Oliena Nuoro artisan leather shoe shop: Corrias 1940. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The experience is free for children up to 10 years old.
- There are stairs to access some rooms of the laboratory.
- After the tour, it is possible to visit independently the historical center or other artisan laboratories.