Explore the Monument Valley, and the back country with a Navajo guide. See landmarks that can only be visited on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If you are being picked up from The View Hotel, please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area. Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from the campground.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- This tour operates on Utah time (Mountain Standard Time), which is 1 hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please take this into account when planning your visit. If you're coming from Arizona please leave 1 hour early
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be purchased upon entry to the Tribal Park
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather. During cold or hot weather, the tour uses an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people.
- Please bring a bandana and sunglasses in order to protect your face from dust and sand.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen and wear comfortable shoes.
- Because of rough terrain, This tour is not suitable for infants 1 years old or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant.