Explore the Monument Valley, and the back country with a Navajo guide. See landmarks that can only be visited on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait for your driver outside of The View Hotel at the Navajo loading area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates on Utah time (Mountain Standard Time), which is 1 hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please take this into account when planning your visit. If you're coming from Arizona please leave 1 hour early
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather. During cold or hot weather, the tour uses an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people
- Because of rough terrain, this tour is not suitable for infants younger than 1 years old or women who are more than 5 months pregnant
- On the rare occasion, rug weaving may be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances