Explore the Monument Valley, and the back country with a Navajo guide. See landmarks that can only be visited on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from The View Hotel and from KOA Campground. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Explore the Monument Valley with a local Navajo guide in an open-air safari vehicle
- Travel into restricted parts of the Monument Valley only accessible on this tour
- Admire iconic landmarks such as West and East Mitten Buttes and the Totem Pole
- Learn about the culture, history and traditions of Navajo Nation
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour
- Local Navajo Guide
- Access to the restricted backcountry of Monument Valley
- Visit to the Navajo Traditional Home with rug weaving demonstration
- Traditional musical performance by your guide
- Bottled Water
- Entrance pass to the Monument Valley Tribal Park
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please note, that this tour operates on Utah time (Mountain Standard Time), which is 1 hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please take this into account when planning your visit. If you're coming from Arizona please leave 1 hour early.
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a maximum of 12 passengers in warm weather. During cold or hot weather, the tour uses an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people.
- Please bring a bandana and sunglasses in order to protect your face from dust and sand.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen and wear comfortable shoes.
- Because of rough terrain, This tour is not suitable for infants 1 years old or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant.