Travel through beautiful landscapes and visit famous archeological sites along the Sacred Valley of the Incas. See Moray, the Salt Mines of Maras, Pisaq, Urubamba Valley, and the stuning town of Ollantaytambo on a full-day tour from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- If you are staying in private accommodation, you will be provided with a nearby meeting point. Please allow up to 15 minutes for your driver to find you.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must climb 200 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo, there is no elevator
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley