Get out in nature and marvel at the wonders within Krka National Park on a small group tour from Omiš. Visit the historic museum town of Trogir and so much more with this group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Poljički trg 8A, Omiš.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking this tour in the spring, fall, or winter, bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water
- Entrance fees from April 1 to May 31 and October 1-31: Adults: 16 EUR; Children from 7-18 years old: 10 EUR; Students: 10 EUR
- Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30: Adults: 30 EUR; Children from 7-18 years old: 15 EUR; Students: 15 EUR