Discover the historic city of Oslo at your own pace with a guided walking tour. Explore charming streets to find landmarks, museums, restaurants, and bars before walking in the parks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the central meeting point at University Aula, near the statue of P.A. Munch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes a self-guided tour of Oslo. Make sure to scan the QR code on your voucher to download the activity provider's app and get full access to it
- Your pass includes multiple guided walking tours (depending on the season); you can join them on separate days if it fits your schedule better
- An evening tour is available only on Sundays and Mondays from June to August