Learn the history of Oslo and its impressive monuments on a self-guided walking tour. Use the MP3 player of your choice to download an audio guide and get a detailed map to help you discover sights such as the medieval Akershus Fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start the tour from the Akershus Fortress according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and warm clothes
- This is a self guided audio tour and there will be no live guide to accompany you
- You can walk at your own pace and there is no specific starting time
- See your voucher for the download information
- The audio guide is only available in English