Capture the best views of the Oslo fjord from Frognerseteren and from the top of Vettakollen mountain on a guided hiking excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue at Jernbanetorget, in central OsloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This excursion is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The excursion takes around 3.5 hours including public transportation. The total walking distance is 5.4 kilometers