Housed in a scenic riverfront building designed by Indigenous architect Douglas Cardinal, the Museum introduces visitors to 15,000 years of social and human history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Canadian Museum of History (includes the Canadian Children’s Museum), 100 Rue Laurier, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. The museum is easily accessible from downtown Ottawa by foot, bicycle, public transit, Aqua-Taxi (summer) or car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Museum opening hours vary seasonally
- Parking is available on site
- Children 12 years of age and above can visit the Museum by themselves
- Children under 12 years of age need an adult escort
- The Children's Museum remains closed
- The CINÉ+ remains closed