Discover the incredible landscape along the Cantabrian coast as you travel by van. Visit Silence Beach, Aviles, and stroll through the colorful town of Cudillero, said to be founded by the Vikings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
You must show your voucher at the ticket to the guide The guide will arrive in the van with "Naturaller" in their side Meeting Point is in front of El Viajero CaféOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will climb steps if you want to know the Playa del Silencio
- The areas where we will walk are easy
- You will have free time to eat both at a picnic and in a bar or restaurant in Avilés