Spend a day in the home of the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Explore a World Heritage Site boasting over 300 years of history and more than 2000 acres of landscaped parkland and formal gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, OX20 1ULOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that some events require additional charges
- Please note that this ticket cannot be converted to an Annual Pass
- Due to COVID-19 some activities may be restricted