See Oxford in one day with this small group, sight-packed, full-day tour with an authentic Oxford student to give you the inside scoop, along with the little known facts and locations off the beaten path! Includes entrances with optional Christ Church
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Fudge KitchenOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As Oxford University is first and foremost an educational institution, it can be subject to last minute closures provided without notice. If this does occur, you can be assured you will see the best of what is available on the day. You will be informed of any fundamental alterations which are made in advance of the tour starting - and an offer of a refund will be always be made available in such rare circumstances.