Are you a fan of Oxford’s best-known writers? Join this CS Lewis and Tolkien walking tour, to learn about the lives and work of these authors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be holding a sign with Oxford Official Walking Tours written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This walking tour covers a distance of 2.5 to 3 kilometers, and doesn’t travel further than 15 minutes away from the city center.
- Please note, entrance to university colleges are currently not possible due to COVID-19.