Are you a fan of Oxford’s best-known writers? Join this CS Lewis and Tolkien walking tour, to learn about the lives and work of these authors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your Guide outside the Cool Britannia Gift Shop, at the junction of Broad St and Turl Street. They will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This walking tour covers a distance of 2.5 to 3 kilometers and doesn’t travel further than 15 minutes away from the city center
- Tips are not included
- Entrance to university colleges & buildings is still limited after the pandemic