Fall in love with Oxford by joining a relaxing 20 minute Thames river cruise to Iffley village. Explore its historical sites then walk for 1 hour back along the Thames river path to Oxford.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street • This is next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad Street • The guide will be wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine however a taxi to Iffley village will replace the walking tour should the river cruise not operate
- This activity is fun for all ages but may especially suit keen walkers or anyone wanting a more active day
- If you don't want to walk back to Oxford, your guide can take you to where the hourly departing river cruise departs at Iffley lock and you can buy a single ticket from the boat to be returned on the cruise boat back to Oxford