Join the adventure, and turn Oxford's historic streets into a giant outdoor escape room. Search for clues, unlock the puzzles, and unravel the amazing mystery of The Bullingdon Burglar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Enter The Whisky Shop and show your receipt to the staff, to receive your Mystery Guide. Opening hours: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Monday -Saturday) 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Sunday).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour, the 40-page guided activity booklet can be collected from The Whisky Shop, 7 Turl St, Oxford OX1 3DQ, at any time between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM (Mon-Sat) and 11.00am to 3.30pm (Sunday) on the designated activity date when showing your payment receipt to the staff
- Please bring a pen with you, as you will need this to eliminate the suspects
- One booklet will be issued for every two participants. For example, if there are three participants you will be issued with two activity books
- The duration of this activity is around 3 hours
- Distance: 4 km
- Difficulty: Medium (Adults + older children 8+)
- Clues to solve: 16