Explore the oldest colleges of Oxford, including New College, founded in 1379 and a location in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie. Go inside quads, cloisters, dining halls and chapels, and learn about Oxford's legendary tutorial system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Chinese, German
- Private group available
- See the dreamy spires of Oxford
- Tour the most historic colleges with a university-educated guide
- Discover locations from the Harry Potter movies and TV series Brideshead Revisited and Morse
- Learn about the collegiate system unique to Oxford and Cambridge
- Gaze at the Bridge of Sighs on the 13th-century Hertford College
- College, Library and all other admissions are included in the standard public tour; for private tours college admissions are extra/optional.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- All colleges and the library are subject to close at any time. In such cases, suitable alternative colleges will be visited instead.