Enjoy a guided visit to Antelope Canyon's newest and quietest slot canyon, Canyon X. This canyon is chiseled out by millions of years of flood erosion, enough to sculpt out the iconic "X" shape.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Antelope Canyon is located off of Arizona Hwy 98. • This area does not have reliable service, please download an offline map. • Hwy 98 can be reached by US Hwy 89 in Page, AZ: turn off is between WalMart Roundabout and Horseshoe Bend. Or accessed by US Hwy 160 from Kayenta/the 4 corners. • Set your clocks to Page, AZ local time. Your clock may be in a different time zone than your entry ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the tour times are based on local Arizona times
- Additional entry fees may be required on-site, depending on the slot canyon option that you book. Please check the option details for additional fees
- Any decision to close Antelope Canyon due to weather comes from the Antelope Canyon operators and/or Navajo Parks and Recreation. The local partner has no control over these closures