Cruise around the Bay of Islands, taking in the Hole in the Rock and Cape Brett, keeping your eyes peeled for bird and marine life. Take in the history and scenery of the 144 islands that make up the Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- German, French, Chinese
- Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the magnificent Hole in the Rock and the Cape Brett Peninsula
- Look out for the marine and bird life all over the Bay of Islands
- Receive a free one-way ferry ticket to Russell or Paihia
- Multilingual headsets (limited numbers)
- Outdoor viewing decks
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Multilingual cruise maps
- One-way ferry ticket to Russell or Paihia
- Dolphin viewing and watching
- Island stopover at Urupukapuka island
- Purchases at the on-board café
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that from April 1, 2020, to October 23, 2020, the cruise is 4 hours in duration and includes an island stopover at Otehei Bay. The tour will return at 1:00 PM.