Join the best group activity on Hvar Island and see the Blue and Green Cave. Experience the beauty of the Dalmatian coast and explore the secrets of the most famous Croatian caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
Select participants and date
Meeting Point address / Šetalište put Križa 17, 21450, Hvar Please meet outside of the Hvarboats office wooden stand, next to Il Porto restaurant. If you're coming with a car turn right before the gas station and go around the football field until you come to a Tommy supermarket in front of which you can park your car for free. Use google maps or another app to plan your journey. Please arrive 15 mins before the experience starts in order to check-in and accommodate in the boat. Should one of your party be late please notify the activity provider on time and they will give you instructions accordingly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The Blue cave is closed to visitors during high tides and high winds.
- In the case of inaccessibility, the route will be adjusted in agreement with the passengers
- In the case of extreme and unsuitable weather or sea conditions, the tour might be rescheduled or canceled
- Please contact the activity provider to inform them if you are pregnant, as this tour may not be suitable for you