Embark on an unforgettable journey into the world of Renaissance Florence with a top-rated local guide. Explore churches, galleries, and palaces while learning all about Renaissance art and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Equestrian Statue. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Please inform the activity provider if any travelers have mobility concerns
- Please cover your shoulders and knees otherwise entry might be refused if you fail to comply with these dress requirements